We now have great financing for
Modular Tiny Homes & Park Model Tiny Homes!
And now we have better financing for THOWs and shells too!
We have built tiny homes for a wide array of needs. One of the most common challenges with purchasing a tiny home can be financing. We don’t currently offer in-house financing, but we would like to make sure our clients have some additional information that may assist in paying for their new home.
Depending on where you live, and where you place your tiny home, you may be able to obtain conventional financing in the form of a personal loan, a new hybrid tiny house loan like our new Modular and Park Model tiny home loans shown below. Even an equity loan, or a loan from a friend or family member can be an option. In any case, since your new tiny home can generate not-so-tiny cost to build, this is a subject we need to address prior to our ordering process. At Mustard Seed, the ordering process is broken down into four basic steps.
- General Quote: This step allows you to see what your dream home can cost. This is a ballpark quote to get you a close rough cost for your tiny home build. You can obtain this through our online tiny house quote form here. Once we perform your Planning & Design Consultation, this is usually adjusted for budget and features once we determine all the details of your build.
- Financing: In this step we confirm your finance method. If paying cash, we can proceed. If financing, we assist you with your financing process. This helps us both ensure your needs are met prior to proceeding with the loan application. As an approved builder for the finance companies we work with, we know what you need to have ready. Mustard Seed Tiny Homes does not make money on financing. It is a simple referral to prevent a conflict of interest.
- Planning & Design Consultation: This is where we handle the details of your build needs. Design, plans, layout, veneers and all the other selections and details that make this home yours. A standard P&D takes about six (6) weeks. From this step we arrive at a contract quote we stand by. In addition we can tell you when we can start your project, and how long it will take to build your tiny house.
- Ordering: This is where your tiny house build begins to become a reality. Your build is scheduled, contract is signed and the process of creating your unique tiny house is underway. Normally, it takes 8-10 weeks from the time we start your new build until your home is complete. Also, we usually have a queue, so there is some wait time to start your build. Check with us to find our how our schedule is looking.
Check out our resources below and let us know if you need more information.
Modular Tiny Home & Park Model Tiny House Financing
We now have great financing for our larger, modular and park model class tiny homes such as The Harvest, the Sycamore and the new Willow!
Unlike short term, high interest RV loans, these modular and park model loans are more similar to a home loan. You can get your monthly payments in the low $500 to 600s/mo range.
Contact us today for more information. You can check out our larger, park model tiny homes. These loans are now available for The Harvest, The Sycamore and all our park model and modular tiny homes!
The exact terms can vary depending on conditions such as land, credit and the home type. But appear to be around:
23 year term
5% to 6.5% APR
Great to use for: Modular Tiny Homes, Park Model Tiny Homes
Now this is something to get excited about! Request a general quote here to get more information.
Feeasy Tiny House Financing
This company has a simple package with competitive lending up to 100k for up to 12 years. They have super fast approval and funding process, with no collateral requirement. However, from what we have heard, these guys are a bit tougher to get approved.
– collateral-free loans
– competitive rates
– loans up to $100,000
– terms up to 12 years
– affordable monthly payments
– easy online application
– quickly decisioned
– promptly funded
Great to use for all tiny homes: Tiny houses on wheels (THOWs), Modular tiny homes, Park Models and even Tiny House Shells. Up to $100k loan!
Lightstream Tiny House Financing
This company seem to specialize in Tiny House lending. Rates are higher with more money and only up to 7 years. These products change so have a look to make sure if it has improved.
Great to use for: Gap financing when you don’t have enough to pay cash, Tiny houses on wheels, Park Models, Tiny House shells.