A modern, open design with a sleeping loft, full kitchen, and spacious bathroom. Perfect for singles, couples, or a small family. Contact us today to see how your Tiny House dream can be found at Mustard Seed Tiny Homes.
In addition to the tiny house model featured below, we also do custom builds! We are here to work with you to create a beautiful home that is tailored to your unique style and taste.
THE EVEREST NOW AVAILABLE IN STANDARD SIZES:
28′ Starting at $65k
30′ Starting at $68k
32′ Starting at $71k
34′ Starting at $73k
Final cost will vary based on size, materials, appliances, and features you would like included.
* Please note that The Everest Tiny House model as shown displays some upgrades such as: beveled cedar exterior upper siding, Floor to ceiling Shiplap (nickle gap) interior veneer, custom stairs with storage, barn door, pocket door, 4 burner propane stove/oven, deluxe range hood, bath subway tile surround, bath porcelain floor tile, glass shower enclosure, bath sink and master bedroom sliding glass doors.
– Custom tiny house trailer
– Framing (kiln dried dimensional lumber, CDX plywood)
– Moisture barrier (Tyvek housewrap and tape)
– Exterior siding (LP lap siding accent upper with smooth HD board and batten lower. Choice of color deluxe Sherwin Williams paint)
– Roof (standing seam metal roof)
– Insulation (fiberglass in walls, closed cell spray foam in sub-floor and ceiling)
– Interior veneer (trimmed out smooth grade plywood)
– Interior and exterior paint (color of your choice – deluxe Sherwin Williams)
– Ladder to loft (Please note: Model shown displays upgraded stairs with storage)
– Flooring (engineered hardwood)
– Hardware (brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, etc.)
– Windows (low E vinyl windows)
– Doors (1 fiberglass exterior door & 1 residential door to bathroom)
– Mini split HVAC
– Water heater (electric)
– 2 burner stovetop (propane)
– 9 cu ft. refrigerator (electric)
– Kitchen sink
– Custom cabinets (plywood construction)
– Ikea laminate counter tops (8 ft)
– 1 piece fiberglass shower
– Ceramic sink w/ 24” vanity (bathroom)
– Flushing toilet
– PEX plumbing
– 50 AMP electrical box and RV inlet
– RV water inlet
– Washer/ dryer: starting at $800
– Stove/Oven (propane or electric): starting at $750
– Propane Hot Water Heater (OD tankless/tank): $700/$200
– Compact Dishwasher: starting at $700
– Hooded vent: starting at $400
– Composting toilet: starting at $900
– Glass shower enclosure: starting at $700
– Stairs to loft (with storage): $1000 for split, $2,500 for full
– Barn door / Pocket door: $700
– Extra Loft: starting at $1,000
– French doors: starting at $750 for 6-panel metal/fiberglass
– Bath & Shower tile
– Kitchen back splash
– Ikea Storage Pull Out Sofa
– Sliding glass door: $1000
– Closed cell spray foam insulation: $3 per square foot
– Fold-Down Deck: TBD
Due to the custom nature of our builds, these prices are rough estimates. More concrete numbers can be provided during our Planning & Design Consultation. During this consultation we can also review upgrades, downgrades, materials options and features and how they can affect cost.
Get a Quote for The Everest
Want to DIY with your own Shell?
We build Tiny House Shells for the do-it-yourselfer! Mustard Seed builds tiny homes and shells for owners all over the southeast and as far north as New Jersey. From our shop here in Metro Atlanta, Georgia we can fill tiny house orders in Alabama, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida and beyond.
Learn more about our Mustard Seed shells here.
Back To Mustard Seed Models